Welcome to the website of the Software Engineering Group!
The current and past research activities of the Software Engineering group, carried out by the doctoral candidates, M.Sc. students and undergraduate students are listed below (further information can be found in the Projects & Tools Page):
- Technical Debt
- Evaluation of Object-Oriented Design Quality
- Software Evolution Analysis
- Empirical Studies in Software Engineering
- Optimization of Object-Oriented Systems employing Search Algorithms
- Design Issues in Android Application Development
- Design Patterns
- Object-Oriented Refactorings
- Educational issues related to Android Application Development
Papers published by current and former members of the group can be found in Publications.
The Software Engineering Group welcomes any student interested in participating into high-quality, tool assisted Software Engineering related research.
The Group has collaborations with several Software Engineering Labs in Greece and around the world, such as
- Microprocessors and Digital Systems Lab (MicroLab), National Technical University of Athens,
- Software Engineering and Architecture Group at the University of Groningen in Netherlands,
- Dipartimento di informatica, sistemistica e comunicazione, University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy
- ISTLab – SENSE (Software Engineering and Security) group at the Athens University of Economics and Business,
- Service Systems Research Group at the University of Alberta in Canada,
- SWENG Software Engineering Group at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,
- Information and Communication Technology Department at the Technical Trainers College in Saudi Arabia
- Department of Information Technology at the Technological Institute of Thessaloniki
(Γενικές) οδηγίες παρουσίασης διπλωματικών (και άλλων) εργασιών