We are glad to announce that our paper “Software Metrics Fluctuation: A Property for Assisting the Metric Selection Process” (E. M. Arvanitou, A. Ampatzoglou, A. Chatzigeorgiou and P. Avgeriou) has been accepted for publication at the Information and Software Technology journal.
The paper is the result of collaboration between the University of Groningen and University of Macedonia. The paper introduces the Software Metric Fluctuation (SMF) property, which quantifies the degree to which a metric score varies, due to changes occurring between successive system’s versions
We are glad to announce that our paper “Studying the Evolution of PHP Web Applications” (T. Amanatidis and A. Chatzigeorgiou) has been accepted for publication at the Information and Software Technology journal and is now available online
- • We have analyzed the evolution of 30 PHP Web applications.
- • First study on Lehman’s laws of software evolution for web applications.
- • Laws implying continuous growth and maintenance are confirmed.
- • However, laws implying increase of complexity and rapid decrease of the growth rate are not confirmed.
We are proud to announce that the paper “A Taxonomy of Evaluation Approaches in Software Engineering“, by A. Chatzigeorgiou, T. Chaikalis, G. Paschalidou, N. Vesyropoulos, C. K. Georgiadis and E. Stiakakis has been awarded the Best Paper Award in the 7th … Continue reading
We our proud to announce that our group achieved the publication of 3 papers in the 7th Balkan Conference in Informatics that will take place in Craiova, Romania on 2 -4 September 2015
- Alexander Chatzigeorgiou, Theodore Chaikalis, Georgia Paschalidou, Nikolaos Vesyropoulos, Christos Georgiadis and Emmanouil Stiakakis. A Taxonomy of Evaluation Approaches in Software Engineering
Asimina Zaimi, Apostolos Ampatzoglou, Noni Triantafyllidou, Alexander Chatzigeorgiou, Androklis Mavridis, Theodore Chaikalis, Ignatios Deligi annis, Panagiotis Sfetsos and Ioannis Stamelos. A Case Study on Reusing Third-Party Libraries in Open-Source Software Development
Theodore Chaikalis, Alexander Chatzigeorgiou, Apostolos Ampatzoglou and Ignatios Deligiannis. Assessing the Evolution of Quality in Software Libraries
Best wishes for a happy and prosperous 2015!
The next lab meeting of the Software Engineering group will take place on Thursday, 17:00, January 15, in Lab. 327. Presentations on web services, status of SEAgle and analysis of PHP projects will be discussed.