Η σελίδα αυτή περιέχει ερευνητικά αποτελέσματα που προέκυψαν στον πλαίσιο του έργου Συγκριτική Μελέτη Λογισμικού Βιβλιοθηκών, Λογισμικού Εφαρμογών Ανοικτού Κώδικα και Βιομηχανικού Λογισμικού ΑΡΧΙΜΗΔΗΣ ΙΙΙ – ΕΝΙΣΧΥΣΗ ΕΡΕΥΝΗΤΙΚΩΝ ΟΜΑΔΩΝ ΣΤΟ ΑΛΕΞΑΝΔΡΕΙΟ ΤΕΙ ΘΕΣΣΑΛΟΝΙΚΗΣ
We are proud to announce that our paper “Blending an Android development course with software engineering concepts” (A. Chatzigeorgiou, T. Theodorou, G. Violettas, S. Xinogalos) has been accepted for publication in Education and Information Technologies.
We are proud to announce that the paper “Introducing a Ripple Effect Measure: A Theoretical and Empirical Validation” by Elvira-Maria Arvanitou, Apostolos Ampatzoglou, Alexander Chatzigeorgiou and Paris Avgeriou has been accepted at the 9th International Symposium on Empirical Software Engineering and Measurement (ESEM’2015) to be held in Beijing, China, in October 2015.
The paper is available as a preprint here
Welcome to the website of the Software Engineering Group!
The current and past research activities of the Software Engineering group, carried out by the doctoral candidates, M.Sc. students and undergraduate students are listed below (further information can be found in the Projects & Tools Page):
- Evaluation of Object-Oriented Design Quality
- Software Evolution Analysis
- Optimization of Object-Oriented Systems employing Search Algorithms
- Design Issues in Android Application Development
- Design Patterns
- Object-Oriented Refactorings
- Educational issues related to Android Application Development
Papers published by current and former members of the group can be found in Publications.
The Software Engineering Group welcomes any student interested in participating into high-quality, tool assisted Software Engineering related research.
The Group has collaborations with several Software Engineering Labs in Greece and around the world, such as
- ISTLab – SENSE (Software Engineering and Security) group at the Athens University of Economics and Business,
- Service Systems Research Group at the University of Alberta in Canada,
- Software Engineering and Architecture Group at the University of Groningen in Netherlands,
- SWENG Software Engineering Group at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,
- Information and Communication Technology Department at the Technical Trainers College in Saudi Arabia
- Department of Information Technology at the Technological Institute of Thessaloniki.